Saturday

Rolling through.

A few projects have finished since my last post. Dave's Fixed Fight 3 "Prize Fighter" is completed and at the powder-coater.
I refinished an older Centurion for a friend, along with a new powder-coat.
IMG_1313
I also built up a dirt-jumper that is yet to be named. The DJ is equipped with sliding dropouts for single speed use, but is fully capable of becoming a geared bicycle.
Quijano Bike Co DJ

Quijano Bike Co DJ
Quijano Bike Co DJ
Quijano Bike Co DJ This is my first attempt at a wish-bone style seat stay configuration.
Fixed Fight 4 has also come and gone, and for 2010 I offered yet another customer frame to the victor. That person being Mr. Pete Young. We spoke briefly, but the gist is he is wanting a single speed cyclocross bike. Details are not nailed down, so the tubing selection hasn't even begun yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment