Monday

Fixed Fight & New Bike


New frame built. A beefcake of a fixed frame.
I'm calling it the QuickSliver. In homage to Quicksilver.
I only have 2 images of it's build process, as I busted my ass and wasted no time in fab'ing it up. I started it on Monday and finished it on Friday's early AM. Dropped it off at the powdercoater later on Friday and had it build by Saturday 5am.
It was on display at Fixed Fight 3.
The bike was a hit.
I've built it using lots of mountain bike componentry:
American Classic 29er wheels with a 20mm thru Axle rigid fork from Soul Cycles.
TNT Bmx Stem
Bontrager Cromoly 7/8ths Crow Bar
Shimano front disc brake
Gravity DH cranks with lexan bash guard
KMC BMX chain
Salsa LipLoc clamp
THE Lux saddle
Kenda Kourier 700cx35 tires=super cush.


QuickSliver

No comments:

Post a Comment