Tuesday

Update.

Mark's frame is coming together. He's super interested in the process, but since I use ultra crude, and very basic mitering and cutting methods he hasn't swung by to witness the process.
In other news, Mr Mark and his family welcomed a new addition this past weekend. Congrats Mark and family!
Here is Mark's Quisby as it stands.
_DSC0510
Chainstay clearance, with 2.3 Neo-Moto at 16.5"
_DSC0511

I also finished my son's kick bike. I assembled it to make sure fit was good (for now). It will be heading to the powdercoater for a spray next week. I built the frame and handle bar.
DSCF0785
DSCF0792
The wheels are 8" cart wheels, and I used a 12" fork and just moved the dropouts and cut off the excess fork.
Images after paint will be up when that happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment